We’ve been selling a lot of this one particular switch – it’s called a long travel tact switch; manufactured by ALPS.
Here are some of the features of this switch:
– Dimensions: 8mm x 8mm
– Suitable for automotive applications due to its high operational force
– Malfunctions are prevented due to it having a longer travel than most conventional tact switches
– Easily mounted on a PC board with snap in leads
– Some of the output terminals can be used as jumper leads which makes the circuit arrangement simple
Here are some other uses:
– automotive electronic equipment
– communication devices
– measuring instruments
These switches are available right now – they have been priced lower than any other distributors.
Be sure to check them out next time you need a 12V tact switch!