- All welded construction.
- Long Leads (38.1mm / 1.5")
- Unique uni-frame design, providing high magnetic efficiency and
- High force/mass ratios for resistance to shock and vibration.
- Advanced cleaning techniques provide maximum assurance of internal
- Precious metal alloy contact material with gold plating assures excellent
high current and dry circuit switching capabilities.
Contact Arrangement: 2 Form C (DPDT)
Contact Load Ratings (AC):
- 250 mA/115Vac, 60 and 400 Hz (Case not grounded)
- 100 mA/115Vac, 60 and 400 Hz (Case grounded)
Contact Overload Rating: 2A/28Vdc Resistive (100 cycles min.)
Coil Operating Power: 450 milliwatts typical at nominal rated voltage @ 25°C
Coil Voltage: 12.0V
Coil Resistance: 390 Ohms
Ambient Temperature: –65 to +125 Deg. C.
Manufactured by: Teledyne
MIL Part Number: M39016_9-016L
Teledyne Part #: J412-12WL