MC34064P-5 Undervoltage Sensing Circuit IC Motorola
Part Number: MC34064P-5
Number Leads/Terminals: 3
767 available for immediate delivery
Undervoltage Sensing Circuits
Trimmed Lead Length: .125"
The MC34064 is used in microprocessor based systems as a reset controller. It detects low voltage with a single external resistor. In order to prevent unpredictable reset this device has a trimmed-in-package bandgap reference, and a comparator with precise thresholds and built-in hysteresis.
- Trimmed-in-Package Temperature Compensated Reference
- Comparator Threshold of 4.6 V at 25°C
- Precise Comparator Thresholds Guaranteed Over Temperature
- Reset Output Capable of Sinking in Excess of 10 mA
- Internal Clamp Diode for Discharging Delay Capacitor
- Guaranteed Reset Operation with 1.0 V Input
- Low Standby Current
Typical Electrical Characteristics (TA=25°C unless otherwise noted):
- High State Output(VIN Increasing): 4.61V typ.
- Low State Output(VIN Decreasing): 4.59V typ.
- Hysteresis: 0.02V
Output Sink Saturation (Vin = 4.0 V, ISink = 8.0 mA): 0.46V
Output Sink Current (Vin, Reset = 4.0 V): 27mA
Output Off-State Leakage (Vin, Reset = 5.0 V): 0.02uA
Clamp Diode Forward Voltage, Reset to Input Pin (IF = 10 mA): 0.9V
Operating Input Voltage Range: 1.0 to 6.5V min.
Quiescent Input Current (Vin = 5.0 V): 390uA typ.
Applications include direct monitoring of the 5.0V MPU/logic power supply in:
- Consumer Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
Full Datasheet: MC34064P-5