PM4354-NI Four Channel Combined E1/T1/J1 Tranceiver/Framer IC PMC Sierra
Manufacturer: PMC Sierra
Part Number: PM4354-NI
Lead/Terminal Type: Surface Mount
Number Leads/Terminals: 208
Pitch (mm): 1
Size (mm): 17
Additional Information4 Channel Combined E1/T1/J1 Transceiver/Framer ICs
- Monolithic device that integrates four T1/E1 framers and line interfaces for shorthaul and longhaul applications.
- Software selectable between T1/J1 and E1 operation on a per device basis
- Provides encoding and decoding of B8ZS, HDB3 and AMI line codes
- Provides receive equalization, clock recovery and line performance monitoring status monitoring
- Provides transmit and receive jitter attenuation
- Provides four full-featured HDLC controllers, each with 128-byte transmit and receive FIFO buffers
- Provides an 8-bit microprocessor bus interface for configuration, control, and status monitoring
Typical signal recovery of up to -43 dB at 1024 kHz (E1) and up to -44 dB at 772 kHz (T1/J1)
Guaranteed minimum signal recovery of -32 dB at 1024 kHz (E1) and -36 dB at 772 kHz (T1/J1) using PIC-22 gauge cable emulation
Frames to DSX/DS-1 signals in SF, and ESF formats
Frames to ITU-T G.704 basic and CRC-4 multiframe formatted E1 signals
Tolerates more than 0.4 UI peak-to-peak,high frequency jitter as required by AT&T TR 62411 and Bellcore TRTSY-000170
Provides programmable in-band loopback activate and deactivate code detection.
Generates E1 pulses compliant to G.703 recommendations
Provides line outputs that are current limited and may be tristated for protection or in redundant applications
Supports unframed mode and framing bit, CRC, or data link by-pass.
Allows insertion of a data link in ESF mode. Optionally inserts a datalink in the E1 national use bits.
Inserts, from an H-MVIP bus, up to three HDLC links to support the Dchannel, for ISDN Primary Rate Interfaces, and the C-channels, for V5.1/V5.2 interfaces
Transmits TTC JT-G704 multiframe formatted J1 signals. Supports the alternate ESF CRC-6 calculation for Japanese applications
Supports transmission of the alarm indication signal (AIS) and the yellow alarm signal. Supports Japanese yellow alarm generation
Dimensions: 17mm x 17mm x 1.76mm (0.70" x 0.70" x 0.07")
- Wireless Base Transceiver Station and Digital Loop Carrier (DLCs).
- Enterprise Router
- APON Optical Network Unit (ONU)
- Integrated Access Device (IAD)
- Voice Gateway
- Channel and Data Service Units (CSU/DSU)
- Digital Private Branch Exchanges (PBX)
- Test Equipment
Manufactured by: PMC Sierra
Part Number: PM4354-NI
Full Datasheet: PMCS Transceiver/Framer IC PM4354-NI