The following specs are for Lucent part number 1241 which is backward compatible to the Lucent 1227.
DESCRIPTION / ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Space-saving, self-contained, 20-pin DIP
- Uses field-proven, reliable InGaAsP MQW laser
- Requires single 5 V power supply
- SONET/SDH compatible
- Uncooled laser with automatic optical power control
for constant output power over case temperature range
- No thermoelectric cooler required; reduces size and power consumption
- Uses low-power dissipation CMOS technology
- Qualified to meet the intent of Bellcore reliability practices
Typical Electrical Characteristics:
Power Supply Voltage: 5.0V
Power Supply Current Drain: 30mA
Input Data Voltage:
- Low: -1.81V to -1.47V
- High: -1.16V to -0.88V
Input Transition Time: t/4ns
Transmitter Disable Voltage: VCC-2.0V min.
Transmitter Enable Voltage: VEE to VEE + 0.8V
Output Disable Time: 0.20us max.
Output Enable Time: 2.0us max.
Laser Bias Voltage: 0.06V
Laser Monitor Voltage (50% duty cycle): 0.05V
-- Inter and intraoffice SONET/ITU-T SDH
-- Subscriber loop
-- Metropolitan area networks
High-speed data communications
-- Fibre channel (FC-0)
The following datasheeet is for the backward compatible replacement part.
We have no specs for this exact transmitter