- High capacity, high isolation switching
- Power saving meets today's energy conservation requirements
- Extended contact gap provides isolation from lightning strikes and power surges
- Double insulation assures isolation of video/data feed and accessories from power
Rated Capacitive Load: 250VAC w/inrush current of 100A (0 to peak) and constant current of 3A (rms)
Resistive Load (reference value): 10A @ 250VAC, 5A @ 30VDC/277VAC (@40�C)
Max. Switching Voltage: 277VAC, 30VDC
Max. Switching Current: 10A (@40�C)
Contact Resistance: 100mΩ max.
Operate Time: 15ms max.
Release Time: 5ms max.
Insulation Resistance: 1,000MΩ min. (@500V)
- 4,000 VAC 50/60 Hz for 1 min between coil & contacts
- 1,000 VAC 50/60 Hz for 1 min between contacts of same polarity
- Mechanical: 1,000,000 operations min. (@ 18,000 operations an hr.)
- Electrical: 40,000 operations min. with rated load @ 1,800 operations an hr.
100,000 operations min. with a resistive load (reference value)
Ideal for Power Switching and Isolation of:
- TV Screen
- TV Tuner
- Video Accessories
- Audio Systems