- All welded construction.
- Long Leads (38.1mm / 1.5")
- Unique uni-frame design, providing high magnetic efficiency and
- High force/mass ratios for resistance to shock and vibration.
- Advanced cleaning techniques provide maximum assurance of internal
- Precious metal alloy contact material with gold plating assures excellent
high current and dry circuit switching capabilities.
Contact Arrangement: 1 Form C (SPDT)
Contact Load Ratings (AC):
- 250 mA/115Vac, 60 and 400 Hz (Case not grounded)
- 100 mA/115Vac, 60 and 400 Hz (Case grounded)
2A/28Vdc Resistive (100 cycles min.)
Coil Operating Power: 300 milliwatts typical at nominal rated voltage @ 25°C
Coil Voltage: 12.0V
Coil Resistance: 500 Ohms
Ambient Temperature: –65 to +125 Deg. C.
Manufactured by: Teledyne
MIL Part Number: JM39016/7-007L
Teledyne Part #: J411-12WL