- Low coil power consumption
- Small size and light weight
- Switching current up to 20A
- Suitable for household appliances, automotive applications
Electrical Life @ rated load: 100K cycles, typical
Mechanical Life: 10M cycles, typical
Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ min. @ 500VDC
- Coil to Contact 1500V rms min. @ sea level
- Contact to Contact 750V rms min. @ sea level
Shock Resistance 100m/s2 for 11 ms
Vibration Resistance 1.27mm double amplitude 10~40Hz
Operating Temperature -40°C to 85°C
Storage Temperature -40°C to 155°C
Solderability 230°C for 10 s
Arrangement: 1U SPST N.O.
Resistance: <30 milliohms initial
Switching Power: 2 x 280W max.
Switching Voltage: 380VAC, 75VDC max.
Switching Current: 20A max.
Rating (printed on relay): 2 x 20A / 14VDC
Rating (printed on relay): 2 x 10A / 28VDC
Rating (printed on relay): 2 x 10A / 120VAC
COIL DATA (DC Parameters)
- Rated: 12.0VDC
- Maximum: 15.6VDC
Resistance: 145 ohm +/- 10%
Pick up Voltage: 9.0VDC max
Release Voltage: 1.2VDC min.
Operate Time: 10ms
Release Time: 5ms